Thursday, December 6, 2012

A Rocky Day at Sea

To try to catch up, we're currently sitting in a restaurant in St. Martin, but I think I owe a report on the day at sea that replaced Grand Turk.  It was not a bad day at all.  I got up feeling well, happy and hungry after a lousy evening before.  I think the Tylenol PM helped because part of the problem was sinuses.  For whatever reason, life was sweet again, in spite of heavy seas.  I checked out a book at the library, scored a primo chair in the Crow's Nest, took a nap there, and walked a mile around the Promenade Deck.  One of my favorite things about the Holland American ships is their retention of the Promenade Deck.  It's such a pleasure to walk the ship's paremeter on a lower level and enjoy the teak decks.  IA hot stone massage topped off the afternoon and dinner in the main dining room rounded out the day.

I'm somewhat upset with this Xoom.  Two years ago in the Aegean, I could write a blog post in another program, connect to the internet for a short while, cut and paste the post into the blog, add a photo from the Xoom and upload it.  Now, I can no longer cut and paste and the photo function doesn't work...something to do with having to belong to Google Plus in order the share your photos.  Everybody is finally learning how to "monetize the internet."  Rats!

1 comment:

  1. Just sign up for Google plus. It's a safe social media haven from the horrors of Facebook.

    ReplyDelete