Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Packing

Here we are again, packing to leave our beautiful and enjoyable life in Durango.  Why?  Why not?  I just listened to an interesting interview with Jonah Lehrer who wrote a book called  Imagine: How Creativity Works.  He says that creativity comes from putting youself into sitautions where you must interact with a totally different group of people from you own mileu and norm.  One of my tasks as Guest Lecturter aboard is to host tables at dinner.  I'm looking forward to that.  It's so stimulating to talk to different people and get different points of view.

Right now, I've just had too much to drink and too much to pack into a rectancular box that must weigh under 50 poinds.  Life is stressful.  But tomorrow I'll have the opportunity to recover by spending several hours as a prisoner of American Airlines.

And so to bed....

No comments:

Post a Comment